Thursday, March 20, 2008

I was tagged?! Whazzat?

I was tagged by Lenore over at her blog. It's a blog game!

Here are the rules:
  • Post 10 random things about yourself .
  • Choose five people to tag and a reason you chose them and make sure to tell them.
  • Don’t tag the person who tagged you.

My 10 random things:
  • I have a 13 year old cat, even though I consider myself more of a dog person.
  • I must have some quiet reading time before bed every night to feel settled down before sleeping
  • I have a 2007-2008 fishing license from NC for salt & fresh water fishing.
  • I shouldn't drink so much diet coke and coffee every day.
  • I have kissed the Blarney Stone in Ireland.
  • I go to the shooting range with my dad and target practice.
  • I am a night owl.
  • I won a turkey at a turkey shoot when I was 11, even competing against adults. (We shot at targets, not turkeys. The turkey won was a frozen Butterball.)
  • I have a terrible sense of direction and my map reading isn't much better.
  • I live in a house built in 1925 and the first owner was a bookkeeper at American Tobacco.

I hereby tag:

No comments: