Here are the rules:
- Post 10 random things about yourself .
- Choose five people to tag and a reason you chose them and make sure to tell them.
- Don’t tag the person who tagged you.
My 10 random things:
- I have a 13 year old cat, even though I consider myself more of a dog person.
- I must have some quiet reading time before bed every night to feel settled down before sleeping
- I have a 2007-2008 fishing license from NC for salt & fresh water fishing.
- I shouldn't drink so much diet coke and coffee every day.
- I have kissed the Blarney Stone in Ireland.
- I go to the shooting range with my dad and target practice.
- I am a night owl.
- I won a turkey at a turkey shoot when I was 11, even competing against adults. (We shot at targets, not turkeys. The turkey won was a frozen Butterball.)
- I have a terrible sense of direction and my map reading isn't much better.
- I live in a house built in 1925 and the first owner was a bookkeeper at American Tobacco.
I hereby tag:
- Jeff Hart because he rocks.
- MegRNC because she seems like fun.
- Toastie because he might play with me.
- Lynette can tell us 10 random political facts.
- Carpe Durham because I dig the name.